Click here for August 2015 gospel song airplay chart of all international gospel music artists.
Isaiah Chapter 32:
Verse 5 The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.
Verse 6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.
Please recall that Rev. 21 verse 8 states that ALL LIARS are cast into the lake of fire. When politicians shamelessly lie and voters do nothing to remove them, then America is ruled by the powers of hell. The welfare state creates parasites and crime and breaks the will of the innocent workers.
Often I encounter self proclaimed experts who have all the answers but never knew the question. The following eleven questions represent a challenge to one false doctrine that is handed down by tradition. Maybe the article will cause some to think and see the problem with their handed down traditions. Teaching some truth and some lie is the same as serving cake with cow dung mixed in it. The unclean will accept it but the others will be sickened and leave the table. How can you preach and teach "It is appointed to man once to die and after that the judgement" and then say a person never dies, just goes straight to heaven, and doesn 't go through the judgement to get there?
They are without a doubt a FORM OF RELIGION and deny the POWER THEREOF, which power comes from the endwelling and interaction of the Holy Spirit between the person and God. In TRUTH because they are NOT LINKED to the Holy Spirit or to God. They are a form of religion based on rhetoric and tradition, being BOTH Pharasee and Sauducee and are spiritually illiterate to the point of not knowing they are an oxymoron within themselves. They espouse contradictory and diametrically opposed viewpoints, maintaining that BOTH are true.
Click on this link for eleven questions that challenge the scriptural contradictions found within straight to heaven theology.
The photographs, music, and materials in the books or other links on this web site are copyrighted materials. These materials are free for your use but not for upload to ancestry.com or for sale to the public.
Click on this link to read a list of photographs of descendants from Elisha and Betsie Taylor Thompson.
The above file requires a user name and password which you must obtain by sending an e-mail to the address given at the top of the page explaining why you need the file.
Most of the listed photographs are not on this site. You will have to request a copy of a photograph via the e-mail address shown above.
Click on this link to go to "Thompson Family Church History" book for downloads.
Click on this link to go to Ron Thompson's 2015 Song Releases.
Click here to go to hi fi mp3 files of Ron Thompson's world class music released to national and international radio.
Click here to go to newly added photographs and family files for Kyker, Newman, Wattenbarger, Buttram, Brock, and Beaver descendants.
Click on this link to download an article "The Oxymoron of Cult Religion.
One of the problems in America and the world is that people like to follow traditions rather than the Holy Bible as a source for their beliefs. The following book was written documenting the religious persecutions and false doctrines that have become embedded within the church.
Click on this link to download new book called "The Reality Of God and the Illusion Of Religion".
1. Click on this link to go to Thompson Family memorial page for remastered recordings of Clarence Thompson, Viola Thompson, Hazel Kyker Bivens and Claude Bivens. These original tapes were recorded in the Fifties and Sixties.
2. Click on this link to go to Jimmy Thompson and Harmonaires memorial page for mp3 downloads of their music.
The family files on this site for Brock, Walker, and Thompson ancestral lines have been proven by dna research and backed up by documentation. The following book illustrates how to research paternal and maternal ancestral lines to connect to migration ancestors and establish broken ancestral links.
3. Click on this link to download a DNA researcher's handbook. User name and password is required.
4. Click on this link to go newly added gospel background music mp3 files for downloads.
5. Click on this link to go to Thompson family book "The Covenanter's Quest" for downloads.
The following link is to a new book that shows the location of each property that the Thompsons owned between 1685 and 1953. Whenever possible, pictures are included of the actual property and deed.
6. Click on this link to download the Thompson properties book "The Places We Called Home" for downloads.
7. Click on this link to go to Brock family book "A Legacy In The Land" for downloads.
8. Click here to go to "From Whence Came I" religious heritage book for Thompson, Walker, Brock, Cathey, Penix, Smith, Wattenbarger, Buttram, Van Meter, DuBois ancestral lines.
9. Click on this link to go to Walker family page for downloads.
10. Thompson Family History: Pictures Of Descendants Of James Thompson/Nancy Pack
11. Click on this link for Thompson family GED file. User name and password is required.
****If you are a Thompson relative you can request the user name and password from the site owner via the e-mail address listed at the top of this page. This file MUST be saved to hard drive using right mouse click and save as option.****
12. ***Click on this line for Bio of Ron Thompson***
Phone number is 423-334-5301. To contact via U. S. mail use address:
% James Ronald Thompson
2124 Upper Concord Road,
Ten Mile, Tennessee 37880
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS CLICK HERE